If you're anything like me... when 2-3 o'clock rolls around, you get the midday munchies. As someone who has a MAJOR sweet tooth, it can be a challenge to find something that satisfies that craving AND is good for me... which is why I am OBSESSED with these homemade granola bars.
Made with all natural ingredients, these FUEL bars (I like to call them) are full of protein and fiber, and give me the energy I need to make it through the rest of the work day! Check out the (SUPER EASY) recipe below and try them for yourself!!
- 4 cups oats, any variety
- ½ cup Powdered Peanut Butter (I use PB Fit)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 ¾ cups raw almonds
- ½ cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. sea salt
HOW TO MAKE THEM!
- In a large bowl, combine PB Powder with oats, shredded coconut, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, and chia seeds.
- In a food processor, combine protein powder, almonds, agave/honey, coconut oil, vanilla and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread mixture into a lined pan (I use 13 x 9). Cover the top with wax paper and press to compact. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and then cut into small bars (Makes roughly 25)
- Eat and Enjoy!