So I came home from a weekend of traveling to find THIS on my counter :(
I seriously HATE wasting food, so instead of tossing this baby in the trash, I decided to make COOKIES!
These are seriously the easiest cookies in the world to make... only THREE ingredients and I prepped the entire batch of dough while my oven was preheating!
Start to Finish.... 20 MINUTES!
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 cup oats (I use Quick-Oats)
- 3 TBSP of chocolate chips (or more if you are a chocoholic like me!)
How to make them:
- Preheat the oven to 360°F
- While the oven is preheating, mash the banana and mix well with the oats
- Add the chocolate chips into the dough, mix well
- Take a spoon and portion the cookies on a lined baking tray
- Bake for about 15 minutes