Yield: 12-15 servings
- 2/3 cup raw oat flakes or quick oats
- 2/3 cup raw almonds
- 2/3 cup raw walnuts
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup raw agave nectar or honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- In a food processor, process the almonds, walnuts, oats, cinnamon and salt to a fine meal.
- Add the agave nectar and vanilla and process to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and pulse just to combine.
- Roll the cookie dough into balls (1 tbsp each) (wet your hands if the dough is too sticky) and place them on a cookie pan lined with parchment paper. Place the pan in the freezer for about an hour to firm up.
- Store balls in a tightly covered container in the freezer.
- Eat and enjoy
Recipe adapted from A Dash of Compassion :)