If you are looking for a way to bring some fun and flavor into your lunch game, I highly recommend you try this "Clean (no mayo) Mediterranean Tuna Salad"! It is healthy, super simple to make, and FULL of flavor!
- 3 oz Tuna (I use the Starkist Tuna Pouches)
- 2-3 marinated artichoke hearts, diced
- 3-4 pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- ¼ of a red pepper, chopped
- 1 T fresh chopped parsley
- 1-2 leaves fresh basil, slivered
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 T fresh lemon juice
- Feta Cheese (optional)
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Chill until ready to eat. Serve over warm pita bread, top with feta cheese!
The best part of this recipe is you can add/remove any of the ingredients to your liking!