I have a weakness for peanut butter. Add chocolate into the mix... and I am SOLD.
These blondies are PERFECT for satisfying your sweet tooth, without all the processed crap!
There is no flour, no eggs, no added sugar in these babies!!! Just clean, organic ingredients making up this DELICIOUS dessert!
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas/garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/3 cup raw honey (or agave nectar/maple syrup)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
Make 9 Bars
- Rinse, drain and dry the chickpeas.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line an 8x8 brownie pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add in all of the ingredients (except the chocolate chips). Process until smooth. Add in the chips and pulse to combine.
- Place the batter into the pan and smooth out the top. (Feel free to add more chocolate chips to the top!)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Note: The bars may look underdone, but do not overbake as that will dry them out.
- Remove pan from oven and allow to sit for at least 20 minutes.
- Once cool, eat and enjoy!
Did you make them?!
Let me know what you think!
This recipe was modified from “Clean Food Crush”